28.9.09

drive back last week

was coming home last mid-week and due to the holiday situation, i got into a few crawls over the span of 3-4 days. so was hoping for a smooth drive back when 15 minutes onto the highway, i heard a traffic announcement about an overturned trailer blocking the highway about 9 km ahead.... lo and withhold the traffic started to snarl up just ahead of me....

as i was preparing myself for the next minutes, or hours ahead i suddenly realized i had my camera with me... so to pass the kilometers and minutes away.... click! click!... experimenting etc...

and was please with some cool shots... the one below is of my fellow passenger for this ride....


some of the others i posted to my flickr

2 comments:

Jasminder said...

That's a huge spider! Nice shots on flickr hon...

deepak said...

tq tq .. n the spider is just normal size la...