17.9.08

woo hoo finally

so after many years(many many many....) of using my faithful Yasica racquet, i finally went and got me a proper one. Thanks to Joel for helping me pick it out, and to George for taking me there and then telling me to add RM 20 for a better one, and then RM 30 for another better one, and add more for another better one! HA..... heheh

surprisingly the staff at Young Ones said that to string the racquet would be fast (ready by 8pm) instead of the usual 2-3 day cooling off period.

so here it is hehehe





Looking forward to testing it out on Monday... but Sai Nam.. go easy on me ok... me only small fish compared to the Lin Nam!!

8 comments:

Joel Chu said...

That's it la..
we gonna see panda power on Monday wahhaha

limfy said...

WOOOHOOO looks like everyone is gettin new racket wei...

stil...me no get to join...sobz sobz =P

limfy said...

btw, is this the Lim Dan's racket??? wahahhahaa

deepak said...

no no i cannot come to Lin Dan's standard.... i had to le.. too long using the same old one adi ....

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Wei... finally you got it ya ...
Tambah lagi seorang state player pula~

deepak said...

aiya .. where got state... estate got la....

George Yew said...

ah.. all got yonex.. me? some cheplak brand. sobz..

Unagi said...

wei you also go get a new one?!?!?! i baru saja tahu...heheh see u tmr in the court :)