22.6.08

good sunday

phew.. what a busy 4 days at work.
fuck crazy wei.

anyway, i treated myself and my baby to a day out. I've been searching for the past 4 months for a decent pair of shoes...been roaming around town,and taipei with a pair of flip flops. I'd almost given up hope when this evening....



yippie... i'll be roaming around the next few days to break em in .. so that by the time i go to work.. they don't smell like they're just outta the shop. (Hopefully they don't smell like anything from the road either!)

oh and also.... HELLO VIRGO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Tatt, deeps! Where did you tat it?

deepak said...

hehehe .. thats's not me.....!!

saadhaka said...

Nice one Mindy!
but i wanna see the real thing.. heheh..
show me soon... no need to be shy shy all..