9.9.10

happy 33 to me

yes it's another milestone... and this year my wifey took me for a holiday to Hamburg to enjoy an excellent outing with a good friend and his family. we had an excellent time and am even more in love with Hamburg the 2nd time around. now i realise more n more why Balley keeps saying "Hamburg mein perle"

(trying out an app introduced to my by BK Chu. Hope you like it :))



Hamburg Trip 2010 Slideshow: Deepak Sharma’s trip from London, United Kingdom to Hamburg, Germany was created by TripAdvisor. See another Hamburg slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.




4 comments:

Jasminder said...

Nice! And it was my pleasure jaan!

Joel Chu said...

Fulamak.. Check out the slideshow wei wahah

ML said...

love it!!! trip wow rocks!

deepak said...

no no, pleasure was all mine jaan :D

all thanks to Joel Chu! oh n ML i see from FB u likes the apps a lots too!! hehe