11.8.09

extreme indeed!

Woah... Yesterday was in cold storage... and happened upon this odd flavour of a quite fav snack. N since it HAS been a while since I had this fav snack , why not test it out.

The wife was in agreement, so once home the test was on.

Wow. As the name suggests it is extreme indeed! Not one for the faint hearted , this one packed quite a wallop per crunchy bite. Hhhmmmm syok! But it did cost me some good night kisses as the mrs could not stand the strong smell of this new flavour.

As I soon found out later, seems my bottom lip too was to suffer. Numbness! Dang. But well worth it. Never since a certain chilli limon flav have I been content with chips. Now where can I get some Mountain Dew?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come over my cube and ill give you a can of MD :)

deepak said...

be right there!!