28.7.09

late night drama...




so for those who saw my Facebook status...know what these pics are about...

for those who didn't... go read my status message in FB!


UPDATE: this was my update in FB -
woah late nite drama.... 3 suspicious looking vans, suddenly out of the blu 4 cars zoom in, a footchase is on! lots of shouting , guns waving about etc... spills onto the main road... brakes squealing ...more people running... no it's not a new cop show on TV.. happened 20 minutes ago behind the shoplots behind my apartment!!

2nd UPDATE : it was a drug bust!! >

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/7/30/nation/4419301&sec=nation

2 comments:

Joel Chu said...

Fulau eh.....
you were not playing smooth criminal or dangerous sound track right?
He HEEEEEE Hahahahha

Chiat Hau said...

Ya lo... so keng and so dramatic!!