4.7.08

IT's HERE .... it's hereee!!


Finally, after 2 years of should I, could I, maybe not, wait first, hhmm why not, will it reach, should i risk it... etc; apprehension aside, i finally gave in to the urges and ordered the long awaited DVD of ......THE Final!

Yes ... this one ->


WOOHOOOOO yeah baby .... my baby called me while i was still at work, and when she told me it arrived, i told her to open it up.

Lo and Behold! woo hoo...too excited. Can't wait to get home!!

As time slowly inched by, i grew more and more restless, although on the outside i was cool as cucumber juice.

Finally, got home and and (cue the drumroll...........) and yes i have my hands on it. MY PRECIOUS!!

In the midst of packing for my KL trip, i just had to. had to watch it. both discs.

My My My. the emotions of that 25th night, the roller coaster of numbness and pure joy, remembering all my nails that i had bit out, and also my puffed eyes from bawling like a baby after we had won!

Aaawwwww ..... yes!!

Finally, i have my own copy of history. I have my own record of THAT night of European magic. I have my own slice of time for repeated viewings. Never mind if it's the last trophy we ever win. Never mind if we don't qualify for another final (hehe we did in 2007). This is the special one (suck on this Jose)!!

Most of my pals (MU fans especially) would say that their win in '99 in the final 2 mins of injury time was the best final. I'd say it was the best moment, but not the best final. sorry pals. That memory belongs to us .

"OH You Beauttyyyyyy!!!!! What a hit son, what A hit!"


Now i'm really looking forward to the new season!

GO REDS!!

2 comments:

Joel Chu said...

haha congrats

George Yew said...

pif.. this will be the last liverpool champion league dvd u will get. 'cos there will b no chance in hell liverpool will going to get the next one.

cos the devil is on their way! WAHAHAHAAH :p